Welcome to read the Ocean Mall Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement").
1. Accept the terms Entering Ocean Mall in any way means that you agree to have signed this agreement with Ocean Mall, and you will be bound by the terms and conditions ("Terms") of this agreement. Ocean Mall has the full right to decide to change the "terms". If there are any changes to the "Terms", Ocean Mall will make an announcement on its website and it will be deemed to be notified to you. If you do not agree to the relevant changes, you must stop using the "service". Once the revised "terms" are announced in the Ocean Mall, they will automatically take effect immediately. You should carefully read the revised "Terms" after logging in for the first time, and have the right to choose to stop using the "Services"; once you continue to use the "Services", it means that you have accepted the revised "Terms". In the event of a dispute with Ocean Mall, the latest service agreement shall prevail. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any new content that expands the scope of the "service" or enhances its functions is bound by this agreement. Unless a written agreement is signed by the authorized senior management of Ocean Mall, this agreement shall not be revised.
2. Description of minors or persons with no capacity for civil conduct If you are under the age of 18 or a natural person who does not have full capacity for civil rights, please do not use the "service". Ocean Mall can decide to refuse to provide "service" to any person at any time at its sole discretion. "Services" will not be provided to Ocean Mall members whose qualifications have been temporarily or permanently suspended.
3. Fees The company reserves the right to charge "service" fees after notifying you in accordance with Article 1. You are responsible for all the taxable expenses incurred by you for trading, obtaining paid services from the company, or contacting the company's servers, as well as related hardware, software, communications, network services and other expenses. The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently change or discontinue part or all of the "services" without issuing a written notice, but only in the case of publicity on the Ocean Mall website.
4. Use of Information The company's website is only used as a place for users to screen transaction objects, negotiate goods and services transactions, and obtain various trade-related services. However, the company cannot control the quality, safety or legality of the items involved in the transaction, the authenticity or accuracy of business information, and the ability of the transaction parties to fulfill their obligations under the trade agreement. The company cannot and will not be able to control whether the parties to the transaction can perform their obligations under the agreement. In addition, you should be aware that the risks of dealing with foreign nationals, minors, or persons who act fraudulently are objective.
5. Information disclosure and exchange "Your information" includes any information you provide to the company or other users in the process of registering, trading or listing items, on any public information occasion or through any email form, including data, text, software, music, sound , Photos, drawings, images, words or other materials. You should take full responsibility for "your information", and our company only serves as a channel for you to publish "your information" online. However, if the company believes that "your information" may cause the company to bear any legal or moral responsibility, or may cause the company (total or part) to lose the company's Internet service provider or other providers' services, Or if you fail to log in or log in to the website again within the time limit specified by Ocean Mall, the company may decide to take any action that the company deems necessary or appropriate for "your information", including but not limited to deleting such information. You hereby guarantee that you have all rights to the "your information" submitted to Ocean Mall, including all copyrights. You confirm that Ocean Mall has no responsibility to determine or decide which materials you submit to the company should be protected, and the company is not responsible for the use of "your information" by other users who enjoy the "service".
5.1 Description of registration information If you register in Ocean Mall, you agree to: (1) Provide true, accurate, complete and current information about you or your company according to the requirements of the member information form published by Ocean Mall; (b) Maintain and update in time Member information to keep it true, accurate, complete and reflect the current situation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or unable to reflect the current situation, or Ocean Mall has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or does not reflect the current situation, Ocean Mall has the right to suspend or Terminate your registered identity and information, and refuse you to use the "service" (or any part of it) in any form at present or in the future. If you register with this company on behalf of a company or other legal subject, you declare and warrant that you have the right to make the company or other legal subject bound by the "terms" of this agreement.
5.2 Information confidentiality During the registration process, you will choose a member registration name and password. You are responsible for keeping your member registration name and password confidential, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your member registration name and password. You agree: (1) If anyone is found to use your member registration name or password without authorization, or any other situation that violates the confidentiality regulations, you will immediately notify Ocean Mall; and (2) Ensure that you are online during each period of time At the end, leave the website with the correct steps. Ocean Mall cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs due to your failure to comply with the provisions of this paragraph.
5.3 Rule description You agree that "your information" and any "items" you offer to trade on Ocean Mall (referring to all legally tradable, tangible or intangible, specific items in various forms, or A certain right or interest, or a certain bill or securities, or a certain service or behavior. The term "article" in this agreement includes this meaning) a. There will be no fraud, and it has nothing to do with forgery or theft; b. Will not infringe any third party's property rights to the item, or copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or privacy or reputation; c. Will not violate any laws, regulations, ordinances or regulations (including but not limited to laws, regulations, ordinances or regulations regarding the regulation of export management, trade quotas, consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising); d. Will not contain defamation (including commercial defamation), illegal intimidation or illegal harassment; e. Will not contain obscenity, or contain any child pornography; f. Will not contain any viruses that deliberately destroy, maliciously interfere, secretly intercept or invade any system, data or personal information, disguised sabotage programs, computer worms, timed program bombs or other computer programs; g. Will not be directly or indirectly connected with the following goods or services, or contain descriptions of the following goods or services: (i) goods or services prohibited under this agreement; or (ii) you have no right Connected or contained goods or services. In addition, you agree that you will not: (h) use the "service" in connection with any chain letters, mass mailing emails, spam emails, or any copied or redundant information; (i) without the consent of others , Use the "service" to collect the e-mail addresses and other information of other persons; or (j) use the "service" to make false e-mail addresses, or otherwise try to mislead other persons regarding the identity of the sender or the source of the information.
5.4 Prohibited items You are not allowed to publish on our website or buy or sell through our website: (1) Any item that may cause the company to violate any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances or rules; or (2) Ocean Mall believes that it should be prohibited or unsuitable to pass through this website Any item bought or sold.
6. You grant the company the right to use the license You grant the company an exclusive, universal, perpetual, and free license to use the right (and the right to reauthorize the right at multiple levels), so that the company has the right (in whole or in part) to use and copy , Revise, rewrite, publish, translate, distribute, execute and display "your information" or make derivative works of its derivative works, and or incorporate "your information" in any form, media or technology currently known or developed in the future Within other works.
7. Privacy Despite the permission to use as stipulated in Article 6, Ocean Mall will only use "your information" in accordance with the company's privacy statement. All the terms of the company's privacy statement are part of this agreement, so you must read it carefully. Please note that once you voluntarily disclose "your information" at the ocean mall trading location, such information may be obtained and used by other people.
8. Trading procedures
8.1 Add product description entry Product descriptions are text descriptions, drawings and/or photos displayed on the Ocean Mall provided by you, which can be (1) a description of the product you own and wish to sell; or (2) a description of the product you are looking for description. You can publish any type of product description on the Ocean Mall website, or publish both types at the same time, provided that you must classify these product descriptions into the correct category. Ocean Mall is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the product description.
8.2 Use common sense. The company cannot and does not attempt to control the information provided by other users through the "service". In its essence, the information of other users may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases may contain incorrect identification instructions or fraudulently add identification instructions. The company hopes that you will be cautious and use common sense when using the company's website.
9. Termination or access restriction You agree that if Ocean Mall does not charge you, Ocean Mall may decide at its sole discretion for any reason (including but not limited to Ocean Mall’s belief that you have violated the literal meaning and spirit of this agreement, or that you do not comply with this agreement. Act in a literal and spiritual way, or if you fail to log in to the website with your account and password for more than 100 days) terminate your "service" password, account (or any part of it) or your "service" Use, delete and discard the "your information" you submitted during the use of the "service". You agree that when Ocean Mall charges you, Ocean Mall shall implement the above-mentioned service termination behavior based on reasonable suspicion and notified by email. At the same time, Ocean Mall can decide at its sole discretion and stop providing the "service" or any part of it at any time with or without notice. You agree that the measures to terminate your use of the "service" in accordance with any provisions of this agreement can be implemented without prior notice, and you acknowledge and agree that Ocean Mall can immediately invalidate your account, or cancel your account and All relevant information and files in your account, and/or prohibit you from further accessing such files or "services". After the account is terminated, Ocean Mall has no obligation to retain any information in or related to the original account, or forward any information that has not been read or sent to you or a third party. In addition, you agree that Ocean Mall will not be liable to you or any third party for terminating your access to the "service". Articles 12, 13, 14 and 22 shall continue to be effective after the termination of this agreement.
10. What are the consequences of breaking the rules? Without limiting other remedial measures, if any of the following situations occurs, the company can immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, permanently suspend or terminate your membership, delete any of your existing product information, and your presence on the website Any other information displayed: (i) you violated this agreement; (ii) the company is unable to verify or appraise any information you provide to the company; or (iii) the company believes that your actions may cause you, the company’s users Or any third-party service providers who provide services through the company or the company’s website incur any legal liabilities. Without limiting any other remedial measures, if you are found to be engaged in fraudulent activities involving our company's website, Ocean Mall may suspend or terminate your account.
11. Services are provided "as is" The company will make every effort to make you have fun in the process of using the Ocean Mall website. Unfortunately, the company cannot foresee any technical problems or other difficulties at any time. Such difficulties may result in data loss or interruption of other services. For this reason, you clearly understand and agree that your use of the "service" is at your own risk. "Services" are provided on the basis of "as is" and "as available". Ocean Mall expressly declares that it does not make all kinds of express or implied guarantees, including but not limited to guarantees regarding marketability, applicability to a specific purpose and non-infringement. Ocean Mall does not guarantee the following: (i) the "service" will meet your requirements; (ii) the "service" will not be interrupted, and is timely, safe and without any errors; (iii) through the use of the "service" The results that may be obtained will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) The quality of any products, services, materials or other materials you purchase or obtain through the "Services" will meet your expectations. Downloading or obtaining any materials in other forms through the use of "services" is done by you at your sole discretion, and the risks associated with this are borne by you. For any damage to your computer system that occurs when you download any such materials You will be responsible for any damage or any data loss. Any oral or written comments or information you obtain from Ocean Mall or through or from the "service" will not produce any guarantee that is not expressly stated in this agreement.
12. Compensation You agree that because you violated this agreement or other documents included in this agreement as mentioned herein, or because you violated the law or violated the rights of a third party, the third party will be against Ocean Mall and its subsidiaries and branches. , Directors, employees, and agents who file a claim (including judicial expenses and other professional expenses), you must compensate Ocean Mall and its subsidiaries, branches, directors, employees, and agents to avoid losses.
13. Compliance with the law You shall abide by all relevant laws, regulations, rules and regulations related to your use of the "service", as well as your bidding, purchase and sale of any items and the provision of business information.
14. No agency relationship You and Ocean Mall are only independent contractors. This agreement is not intended to form or create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment and employment, or franchise grant and grant relationship.
15. Advertising and financial services You communicate with or conduct business dealings with or participate in promotional activities of the advertisers identified on the "Services" or through the "Services", including payment for and delivery of related goods or services, and related business dealings Any other terms, conditions, guarantees or statements shall only occur between you and the person who posted the advertisement. You agree that Ocean Mall shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred due to any such business dealings or the appearance of such advertisements on the "Services". If you intend to create or participate in any service related to any company, stock quotation, investment or securities through the "Service", or receive or request any news information or warning related to any company, stock quotation, investment or securities through the "Service" Please note that Ocean Mall will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability, profitability of any such information transmitted through the “service”, and will not be responsible for Responsible or bear any responsibility for any transaction or investment decision made while waiting for the information. 16. Link "Service" or a third party can provide it with other World Wide Web sites。